I.- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?The data controller is the Barceló Foundation registered in the Registry of the Protectorate of Foundations of the Ministry of Education and Culture, on July 18, 1990, with the number BAL-1-1-3-16 and CIF G-07455868 with address at C/San Jaime 4, 07012, Palma, Balearic Islands, Spain (hereinafter, “Barceló Foundation“). If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact the Data Protection Officer of the Barceló Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
II.- For what purpose and legitimacy do we process your data?Fundación Barceló informs users that their data will be processed by Fundación Barceló for the following purposes:
- Management of requests for assistance for projects, participation in volunteering or any other initiative of the foundation. In order to manage and formalize the various initiatives in which you want to participate, Barceló Foundation will carry out those treatments of the data provided by you in order to carry them out. Legitimation: This treatment is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party.
- Management of the registration in the newsletter to send, by electronic means, information about the activities of the Barceló Foundation. The user can request to subscribe to the Barceló Foundation newsletter by clicking on the “I want to subscribe” button. From that moment on, Barceló Foundation may periodically send him/her the aforementioned newsletter.Legitimation: This treatment will only be carried out Fundación Barceló has the consent of the user by marking the option to subscribe to the newsletter.
- Treatment of cookies data: the information related to the cookies policy can be found at the following link.
III.- How long will we keep your data?
Personal data to which you have access will be treated and retained for as long as the relationship or purpose for which they were collected is maintained. After that, Barceló Foundation will keep the personal data once the relationship is terminated or when they cease to be relevant for the purposes for which they were collected, duly blocked, to be made available to the competent Public Administrations, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor during the statute of limitations for actions that may arise of the relationship maintained with the user and / or the conservation periods provided by law. Barceló Foundation will proceed to the physical deletion of your data once these periods have elapsed.
In the event that the user has given consent for those purposes of treatment reported in this clause, Barceló Foundation will keep your information as long as the user does not withdraw the consent first given, through the means indicated in section V.
IV.- To whom will we communicate your data?Fundación Barceló may communicate the data to:
- Competent Public Bodies, Judges and Courts.
V.- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Users may exercise, if they wish, the rights of access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as request to limit the processing of their personal data, oppose it, request the portability of their data, as well as not being subject to automated individual decisions, through the following means:
- By sending a written request to the postal address indicated above.
- By sending a request to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Users may, in relation to those treatments that are based on obtaining their consent, withdraw their consent through the procedure detailed in the preceding paragraph.
Users may request opposition to those treatments based on the legitimate interest of the Barceló Foundation, especially the receipt of commercial communications, commercial profiling and receiving surveys.
VI.- How did we obtain your data?The personal data that Barceló Foundation treats are the personal data collected through: fundacionbarcelo.org
VII.- Before which authority can exercise their claims?
Users may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in relation to the response they have received from the Barceló Foundation in addressing their rights.
In any case, the user is informed that the management of claims regarding the processing of personal data will be processed by the Data Protection Delegate of Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L., located at c/ Josep Rover Motta, 27, 07006, in Palma de Mallorca or by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching in both cases to this request, a copy of your ID, NIF or official document that identifies you.